The foundation of a Champion is an honest attitude.
Anyone who has achieved anything spectacular or magnificent in their lives has done so through living out this core principle.
Champions live out honesty in their lives through:
• Taking responsibility for their success and failures
• Accepting that there are areas of improvement
• Ruthlessly working to improve
• Accepting and welcoming constructive criticism
• Knowing their personal progress plan
• Reflecting objectively by detaching themselves emotionally
Looking in the mirror of self evaluation and assessing the need for change is the first step to a new and improved you.
Where you are now is only a result of how you’ve been thinking up to this point in time.
To change where we’re going in life, we must first change the way we think.